WHAT’S NEW IN CBD AT COMMUNITY PHARMACY
CBD is seemingly everywhere these days. How is a person to decide which CBD products, if any, are right for them? Do you need full-spectrum hemp oil? THC-free? What about products enhanced with terpenes or additional cannabinoids? Should you be concerned about prescription interactions? All you need to do is ask!
Community Pharmacy has been dedicated to educating ourselves and the community about CBD since we began selling it in early 2016. A lot has happened since then, and Community Pharmacy and Community Wellness Shop have carefully and substantially expanded our selection of CBD Oil products. Our knowledgeable herbalists and buyers have chosen clean, potent, ethically produced, third-party-verified product lines. We know that some people will prefer or do better with CO2 extractions, and others will benefit more from water-soluble products or simpler, infused oils. Some people prefer their CBD in chocolate or gummies, while capsules are the way to go for others. Then there are topical creams, patches and salves, all of which can be helpful.
Following is an up-to-date list of all the CBD lines and products we currently offer. Don’t forget that we have sales on select CBD products every month! Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter (click on the “Contact Us” tab) to be notified of all of our current sales and upcoming events.
CBD OIL AT COMMUNITY PHARMACY IN MADISON AND COMMUNITY WELLNESS SHOP IN MIDDLETON
Uses water-soluble CBD to ensure maximum bio availability. Third-party tested. Available in Chamomile, Peppermint and Turmeric & Ginger.
One of the pioneers of the CBD industry. Whole plant hemp extract with plants grown with organic
growing principles. Third-party tested. Uses both alcohol and CO2 extraction
processes. A portion of all sales goes to the non-profit Realm of Caring to help fund research and supply products to needy families.
- oils (all three potencies, 30 ml. and 100 ml.)
- capsules (30 ct. and 60 ct.)
- Paws (for pets)
- topicals (cream and balm)
Lipid-infused — whole hemp is infused into organic coconut or MCT oil at a 1:1 ratio under low heat and pressure. This method preserves lots of terpenes, minerals, flavonoids and other nutrients, and yields a unique, full-spectrum oil. No carrier oil, sweetener or flavor. Hemp is hand-planted using organic practices, and company is fully vertically integrated.
- liquid-filled capsules
- topical (balm stick and salve)
THC-free isolate. Comes in olive oil and lemon flavor. A nice option for those who are subject to drug testing.
A true unrefined, full-spectrum Cannabidol Oil with rich terpene profile. Uses their own specialized, solvent-free, CO2 extraction process, which yields a clean, light amber oil. Grown in Spain. Seed-to-shelf vertical integration. Batch-specific lab testing. Autism Hope Alliance approved.
- vape — Pen, Charger and pre-filled Cartridge – additive- and solvent-free!
- small pet tincture
- topical balm
- lip balm (including unscented, for sensitive folks)
Relying on organic, wild-crafted and fair-trade raw materials for their added botanicals, this is a company committed to strengthening all the communities it touches. They value small growers and the vibrant plants they produce. CBD products use high-potency CBD extract.
- salves (Hot freeze, Skin Nourishing, and Moontime formulas in pots and travel sticks)
- roll-on oils (Hot freeze and Skin Nourishing formulas)
- face care (hydrosols, skin serums and balms)
- sprays & bath salts
- Java Nirvana Instant Coffee – Organic, super-fine coffee crystals combined with full-spectrum CBD.
- Cold Brew – CBD isolate is added to barrel-aged, paleo-brewed coffee.
Full-spectrum, third-party tested with a long history of reputable hemp production. Seed-to shelf traceability. We feature all three formulas:
- Green Line – Total Plant Complex – full-spectrum, raw oil is gently heated to convert CBDA to CBD. Good for overall use. (pump bottle, softgels, concentrated applicator pens)
- Gold Line – Standardized, with a higher concentration of phytocannabinoids than the green line; especially useful for addressing exercised induced inflammation (drops, softgels, applicator pens, gummies and topical balm).
- Red/Raw – CBDA – Made using raw oil, the total plant CO2 extraction from agricultural hemp, offering the fullest spectrum of naturally-occurring hemp co-factors. It is comprised of cannabidiolic acid or CBDA, an acidic cannabinoid that is produced directly in the plant and contains many beneficial properties distinct from CBD. (drops, softgels and topical balm)
Hemp Extract Topical Patch– This unique application delivers 40mg of CBD over 96 hrs of relief. Does not use chemicals to deliver CBD.
Grown and extracted in Evergreen, CO, and produced in Madison, all LuZa products are CO2 extracted third-party tested. Except for the UnTamed line, LuZa incorporates additional cannabinoids and terpenes to increase the efficacy of their formulations. This distinguishes LuZa from all other products on the market.
- Full Spectrum +
- Broad Spectrum (THC-free)
- UnTamed Isolate (pure CBD isolate with cannabis terpenes. THC-free. Designed with price in mind.)
MELLOW OUT, MAN
Gummies – full-spectrum, terpene-enhanced (5 mg each, 20/pk)
Combining specialty coffee with full-spectrum hemp sourced from Colorado growers, Sträva Coffee is receiving widespread acclaim. (12 oz, whole bean
Sourcing only pure, premium, organic, plant-based, fair trade, regenerative, and ethically sourced ingredients, Vital Leaf seeks to produce high-quality products while stewarding positive change.
- Elixer Drops — organic and non-GMO full-spectrum hemp extract. Blends coconut-derived MCT with hemp extract. Sweetened with Lo Han Guo and decadently flavored with pure organic extracts (Rose Cardamom Vanilla and Chocolate Mint).
- Chocolates – Gluten-free, vegan, free of refined sugars, and infused with full-spectrum organic hemp extract. (Classic Dark, Roasted Hazelnut & Sea Salt, and Dark Toasted Quinoa Crunch. Available in 100 mg bars and 30 mg mini bars.)