To Our Amazing Customers during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Hello to you all during this challenging and stressful time. As many of our favorite businesses are closing or limiting their hours, we thought we’d reach out and share our current plans.
Our two locations will remain open to customers for as long as possible. To achieve this, we need reduce our business hours. These changes will go into effect immediately.
• Community Pharmacy (Downtown)
We will be open to walk-in customers from 11am-5pm Monday through Saturday.
Prescriptions will be available for SCHEDULED curbside pickup from 10am-7pm Mon-Fri & 10 to 6pm Sat.
Curb side pick up for non-prescription items will be available from 11am-5pm Mon-Fri & 11am-5pm Sat.
• Community Wellness Shop (Middleton)
Open to walk-in customers from 11am-4pm Monday through Friday. We will be closed on Saturdays.
We have always been committed to the health of our community and this is unwavering. Whether it be prescriptions, cold medicine, herbs, homeopathics or supplements, we intend to make these available to you as long necessary and/or possible. Supply issues have and will continue to arise for many items; we are doing everything in our power to ensure you can still obtain what you need.
If you plan on shopping here, please know that we are doing everything we can think of to keep our store as safe for you and our staff as possible. We are cleaning counters, baskets, phones, door handles as often as possible. Social distancing is being practiced and we are actively pursuing guidelines from Public Health Madison and Dane County to help mitigate risks to ourselves, patients and customers. We are also expanding paid sick leave to our cooperative staff.
If you are showing symptoms or think you may be contagious, please do not come in. If you are hoping to purchase from us without entering the store we would like to offer you the following options:
1. We will mail out or arrange to deliver to Madison and the surrounding area with NO shipping charges. These changes are temporary.
2. We will also transfer prescription(s) and other items to our Community Wellness Shop in Middleton each day.
3. If you’d like to arrange for curbside pickup of any items at either location, this can be arranged by phone. Because of staffing, demand and stock, these orders should be placed in advance so a pick up time and place can be scheduled.
Community Pharmacy (Downtown)
All Other Items 608-251-3242
Community Wellness Shop (Middleton)
We will make it through this together! Please be safe everyone and we hope to see all your smiling faces again before too long.